Monday, March 24, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

It is teacher appreciation week this week at my children's school. I like to get the teachers gift cards so that they can go out and get something they want or need or do something nice for themselves. I was trying to come up with a creative way to give the gift card, besides the lame old plain card and I came up with the following simple and inexpensive idea.

1. Buy the ABC's Magnetic Letters. I got mine for $1 at Walmart and they were located in the toys dollar section.

2. Get a mason jar and place the gift card in first.

3. Place the magnetic letters around the gift card.

4. I took some scrap fabric and hot glued it to the mason jar lid, but paper or whatever you have on hand will work.

5. Tie a cute bow around the neck of the jar and there you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment